To establish an offshore company and/or relocate your corporate structure to an overseas jurisdiction can be an essential solution in protecting your assets from lawsuits, taking advantage of international tax breaks and growing your business overseas. The strongest privacy laws and offshore banking jurisdictions allow for financial privacy as well as asset protection from divorce, creditors, judgments and lawsuits.
How to Setup your Offshore Company?
1. Our Relationship Managers team will ask for the detailed information of the Shareholder/Director’s names and information. Client could choose from level of services needed, normal about 1 to 3 working days or a working day in urgent case. Next, client will be asked about the proposed company names so that we can check the eligibility of company name in each jurisdiction/country’s Company Registry/Company House.
2. You settle the payment for Our Service fee and official Government Fee required for your selected jurisdiction/country. We accept payment by Credit/Debit Card Visa Visa payment-discover payment-american , Paypal Paypal or Wire Transfer to our HSBC bank account Bank in Hong Kong(Payment Guidelines).
3. We will then send you a digital version (Certificate of Incorporation, Register of Shareholders/Directors, Share Certificate, Memorandum of Association and Articles etc.) via email, after collecting full information from you. A complete Offshore Company kit will be sent to your resident address by express (DHL , TNT, or UPS etc.).
You can open bank account for your company in European, Hong Kong, Singapore or other other jurisdictions supported offshore bank accounts! You are freedom international money transfer under your offshore company.
Why Choose Us?
• Partnering with one of the largest offshore service provider in the world
• Integrity, honesty, trustworthiness and saving you time
• World’s fastest offshore company and account formation
• 24/7 live-person and free offshore service consultations
• In-depth experience – in business since 1980
• The most competitive pricing in the industry
• Complete full-time support staff with reception, sales, service, accounting and legal departments
Your Offshore Company formation completed, ready to do international business!
Our main offshore & onshore jurisdictions
British Virgin Islands
Ras Al Khaimah