You may start your business officially in Malaysia by incorporating a new “Sdn Bhd” or commonly known as an “LLC” limited liability company in certain countries. One of the main benefit of starting a “Sdn Bhd” is that it gives the business owners financial protection/security not granted in other forms of businesses, such as sole proprietorship. It adds credibility to your business as it is generally known that reputable business ventures are generally in form of “Sdn Bhd” and not as sole proprietorship or partnerships.
We are currently offering the following packages for all new clients:
COMPANY FORMATION RM1,000 NET
Call us:+6012-339 8386
Email us: email@example.com
You are required to subscribe our Secretarial Package to enjoy above price. Please whatsapp us for more details!
1. You must subscribe our Incorporation Package to enjoy above price.
2. You can choose to register new Sdn Bhd with 1 director & 1 shareholder.
3. If 1st name search application rejected by SSM, RM80 for additional name search.
4. No constitution will be adopted & Constitution in the Companies Act 2016 shall apply.
5. Name approved is reserved for 30 days only.
Standard Company Incorporation Package is inclusive of the following:
1. Search for proposed name with SSM Malaysia (1 name)
2. 2 shareholders (Authorised capital RM100,000 + paid up capital RM1,000 to RM3,000)
3. Preparation and Stamping of Memorandum and Articles of Association (M&A)
4. Board resolution for First Board of Directors meeting
5. Use of our office as your registered office
6. Board resolution and Certified Documents for opening bank account
7. Registration fee of RM1K payable to SSM for registration of authorised capital amounting to RM100,000.
8. Stamping charges & disbursement of RM250 for M&A of the company.
The requirements to register company (Sdn Bhd) are:
1. a minimum paid-up capital of RM1 only
2. a minimum of one (1) subscriber to the share(s) of the company
3. a minimum of one director who are at least 18 years of age and are residing in Malaysia. He/she is not a bankrupt and has not been convicted and imprisoned for a period of past 5 years.
4. a minimum of one Company Secretary (Company Secretary must be a member of any one of the prescribed professional bodies or licensed by the SSM).
5. must have a registered office in Malaysia to which all communications and notices may be addressed. It is normal practice in Malaysia to have the secretarial office as the registered office. (This is included as part of our Company Secretarial Services)
What we need from you are:
- Your new company name
- Business activities of your new company
- A copy of all directors’ & shareholders’ Passport or I/C
- Latest residential addresses of all directors (if different from ICs)
- Paid-up capital information (min RM2 or max RM2,500)
- Percentage of shareholding by each shareholders.
Get ready the above and email to us, your company is on its way to be registered with SSM!
How long will the company‘s name be reserved by SSM?
An approved company name will be reserved by SSM for a period of 30 days and registration must be completed within the time frame.
Should you fail to complete your company registration within the 30 days period due to your failure to execute/sign the registration documents OR fail to make the full balance payment to us after signing, we shall assume you have aborted the registration. Deposit paid will be forfeited.
Note: Please request full proposal from us for complete information and details of company registration in Malaysia.
Call us now at 012-339 8386