Company Secretarial Services
Every company registered as a private limited (Sdn Bhd) company in Malaysia is required to appoint a company secretary, who is also known as a company secretary). The company secretary of a Malaysian company is required to be a natural person as well as a resident of Malaysia. The roles and duties of a company secretary in Malaysia are defined by the Malaysian Association of Company Secretaries (MACS), with hom licenses are governed and regulated by the Companies Commission of Malaysia (SSM). All company secretaries in Malaysia must be licensed by the SSM.
These are the basic requirements of becoming a company secretary in Malaysia–
- The company secretary must be at least 18 years old.
- As a rule of the Company commission of Malaysia, the company secretary must be Malaysian and must have a permanent resident in the country.
- Company secretary must be a member of any professional body that is prescribed by the Minister of Domestic Trade and Consumer Affairs.
It is our professional duty and responsibility to advise and guide your company to comply with the relevant legislation at all times. We offers the following professional services :
- General consultation of compliance with the legislations.
- Named / Registered secretary for your company.
- Registered address for your company.
- Official corporate mail correspondence with relevant Malaysia government divisions.
Our comprehensive company secretary service cover the following matters upon request:
- Facilitation of inspection of your corporate records in our office inspection room by auditors, bankers, tax officers and personnel from the relevant departments when the need arises
- Attendance of Annual General Meetings
- Attendance of Extraordinary General Meetings
- Change of Directors
- Change of Shareholders
- Change in Authorised, Issued or Paid-up capital
- Change of Auditor
- Opening of multiple bank accounts
- Change of Company name
- Change of Company secretary and registered address
- Change of Memorandum of Association
- Issue of Duplicate Share certificates and relevant corparate forms
- All other not common activities as required from time to time.
All services are billed with a 6% service charge as mandated by Malaysia Government Service Tax legislation. Disbursements charges where incurred are billed back to you at cost only.