You may start your business officially in Malaysia by incorporating a new “Sdn Bhd” or commonly known as an “LLC” limited liability company in certain countries. One of the main benefit of starting a “Sdn Bhd” is that it gives the business owners financial protection/security not granted in other forms of businesses, such as sole proprietorship. It adds credibility to your business as it is generally known that reputable business ventures are generally in form of “Sdn Bhd” and not as sole proprietorship or partnerships.
We are currently offering the following packages for all new clients:
COMPANY FORMATION RM2,500 NET
Call us:+6012-339 8386
Email us: email@example.com
Package is inclusive of the following:
1. Search for proposed name with SSM Malaysia (1 name)
2. 2 shareholders (Authorised capital RM100,000 + paid up capital RM1,000 to RM3,000)
3. Preparation and Stamping of Memorandum and Articles of Association (M&A)
4. Board resolution for First Board of Directors meeting
5. Use of our office as your registered office
6. Board resolution and Certified Documents for opening bank account
7. Registration fee of RM1K payable to SSM for registration of authorised capital amounting to RM100,000.
8. Stamping charges & disbursement of RM250 for M&A of the company.
The whole process from name search to SSM issuance of Form 9 will normally take 7 working days(barring unforeseen circumstances).
SSM charges for authorised share capital
|Up to RM100,000||RM1,000|
|RM100,001 to RM500,000||RM3,000|
|RM500,001 to RM1,000,000||RM5,000|
|RM1,000,001 to RM5,000,000||RM8,000|
|RM5,000,001 to RM10,000,000||RM10,000|
|RM10,000,001 to RM25,000,000||RM20,000|
|RM25,000,001 to RM50,000,000||RM40,000|
|RM50,000,001 to RM100,000,000||RM50,000|
|Exceeding RM100,000,000||Maximum RM70,000|
What we need from you are:
- Your new company name
- Business activities of your new company
- A copy of all directors’ & shareholders’ Passport or I/C
- Latest residential addresses of all directors (if different from ICs)
- Paid-up capital information (min RM2 or max RM2,500)
- Percentage of shareholding by each shareholders.
Get ready the above and email to us, your company is on its way to be registered with SSM!
Note: Please request full proposal from us for complete information and details of company registration in Malaysia.
Call us now at 012-339 8386